We collect personal information you provide us about yourself, for example:
- if you register for our websites, purchase tickets from us or enter a competition or promotion we run, we may collect information about your use of our websites (including via cookies)
- if you attend an event hosted by us, we may collect information for the purposes of ticketing including date of birth, full name, email address and telephone number.
- are a purchaser or prospective purchaser of a property, we will collect your name, contact details (such as address, telephone number and email address), date of birth, gender, employment details, details of the property that you are interested in or have agreed to purchase, what prompted you to inspect the project, how you heard about us, confirm whether you are an Australian resident, information relating to your financing arrangements.
- if you are, or are seeking to become, an individual contractor to us, we may collect information relevant to your engagement with us including qualifications, length of engagement, resume, pay rate and salary, bank details, feedback from supervisors and training records. (A reference to an individual contractor in this document includes those individuals who are contracted directly by us or who are engaged through a labour hire agency or similar organisation).
- send us an enquiry, complete a registration of interest or provide us with feedback, we may collect your name, contact details, details of your enquiry or feedback and information about our response.
- fill in a contact form at one of our sales offices, we will collect your name, age, address, contact details, details of the properties you are interested in (including price ranges), what prompted you to inspect the project, whether you are an owner occupier or investor and how your heard about us or the relevant property development.
- ask us to send you information about our developments or other products and services, we will collect your name, address, contact details, details of the properties you are interested in and how you heard about us or the relevant property development.
- if you submit a job application to us, we will use the information provided by you to assess your application. We may disclose the information contained in your application to contracted service providers for purposes such as screening, aptitude testing and human resources management activities.
We may also collect personal information about you from:
- Third parties such as event venues and ticketing agents; and
- Publicly available sources
In addition to the types of personal information identified above, we may collect personal information as otherwise permitted or required by law.
In general, the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your personal information may include:
- To provide you with goods and services that you have requested (e.g. tickets you have purchased);
- To deal with any inquiries you have;
- To improve our goods and services;
- Where you have consented or where otherwise permitted by law, to inform you about our future events and offers by our sponsors;
- To assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website;
- To conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- For the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control, survey and research purposes, its related bodies corporate, contractors, franchisees, franchisees’ real estate agents or service providers;
- Designing, engineering, constructing and delivering our developments;
- To provide your updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
- To update our records and keep your contact details up to date and to assist you with enquiries, resolving complaints or to improve our customer service;
- To verify your identity and conduct credit checks;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the products, services and information that you request from us;
- Outlining our development products and services to prospective and existing purchasers;
- Obtaining finance for our developments;
- Processing transactions for the sale of land and/or houses and any applicable payments and for our billing and account purposes;
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Performing research and statistical analysis, including for customer satisfaction and service improvement purposes;
- To enforce the terms of any agreement that you enter into relating to our products and services;
- To otherwise organise and conduct events;
- To facilitate your entry and participation in a competition or trade promotion;
- To consider you for a job with us (whether as an employee or contractor) or another relationship with us;
- To provide goods or services to you or to receive goods or services from you;
- To address any issues or complaints that we or you have regarding our relationship and to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country);
- To contact you regarding the above, including via electronic messaging such as SMS and email, by mail, by phone or in any other lawful manner; and
- We may also collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for other purposes explained at the time of collection.
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us regularly reviewing our files to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
If you close an account you have with us or you decide not to go ahead with purchasing a property for which you have registered, we may still keep your information.
Your personal information may also be disclosed to:
- Our contractors (including mailing houses, marketing agencies, event planners insurance providers, website and data hosting providers and other IT service suppliers);
- Responsible authorities, such as local councils and water authorities;
- Builders and their housing consultants;
- the Land Titles Office;
- Relevant State and Territory Valuers General;
- Real estate agents (including letting agents), facility managers;
- Owners corporations and owners corporation managers;
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission;
- Financiers and prospective financiers;
- Financial institutions for payment processing;
- Other persons who perform services for, or in connection with, us (including to facilitate the delivery of purchases, for electronic direct mailing, for credit card payment authorisation, for trend analysis, for market research and for promotions);
- Companies who may use your personal information in order to tailor electronic advertising to you (e.g. on a webpage) in relation to our products and services;
- Our accountants, insurers, lawyers, auditors and other professional advisers;
- If you are an individual contractor to us, to your employer or agency in relation to the performance of your work with us;
- If you are an individual contractor to us or a prospective employee, to our HR related service providers (e.g. for background checks, screening or aptitude testing);
- Any third parties to whom you have directed or permitted us to disclose your personal information (e.g. referees);
- Third parties who provide hotel services to us, such as hotel operators;
- Third parties who provide funding to us, such as government agencies;
- Third parties that require the information for law enforcement or to prevent a serious threat to public safety; and
- Otherwise as permitted or required by law.
Some of the third parties to whom we disclose personal information may be located outside Australia. For example, we may disclose personal information to our overseas service providers. The countries in which these third parties are located will depend on the circumstances. In the ordinary course of business we commonly disclose personal information to parties located in the USA. Except where an exception applies under the Act, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such overseas recipients do not breach the APPs in relation to such information.
We may contact you via email, SMS or other means in order to provide you with updated information about our website, in relation to events, to encourage donations or to provide you with other information about our services. If you do not wish to receive such information please contact us using the details set out below.
Your personal information may also be disclosed to:
- For the purposes for which we collected it (and related purposes which would be reasonably expected by you);
- For other purposes to which you have consented; and
- As otherwise authorised or required by law.
If you believe that we have not dealt with your personal information in a manner that complies with the Act you should contact us to discuss how we may better deal with it.
Similarly, if you wish to access, correct or update personal information that we hold about you, you may make a request in writing. We may charge for providing access to this information and we may refuse access where the Act allows us to do so.
If you wish to make a complaint about our collection, use, handling or disclosure of personal information, you may do so in writing. We will take any privacy complaint seriously and any complaint will be assessed by an appropriate person with the aim of resolving any issue in a timely and efficient manner.
All correspondence in relation to the above should be directed to:
Beulah SB SPV Pty Ltd L6 Southbank Blvd, Southbank VIC 3006
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9629 3988
You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing, or change your contact preferences by clicking the appropriate link in our email communications.